sbg  

RPP 3 Axial
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: The Back Alley.

Thanks! Fake rocks are the new...rock. Or something?!

Last edited by delux; 02-10-2018 at 04:22 AM.
    TEAM RC4WD TEAM KNIGHT CUSTOMS SBG MODERATOR

Man, nice photos. Just love the detail you got into your blobs, looks so good!!

Wowww sir your specializing job in erosion and rock formation is absolutely fantastic and inspiring

Looking even better each time I come and run through this Thread !! Man keep it up I hope that it stops raining here and worms up soon so I can get to work on mine, you are not helping LOL

Stuff like this always leaves me speechless. What an incredible build. I followed your build from the first blob and it keeps getting better and better. I had something like this in mind for a while with a similar space - except it's right next to the front door. If it would only turn out a tenth as good as yours, I would be happy, and she too, I guess ;-)
    So, besides all your amazing skills, the big question would be: How much cement/how many bags did you need so far?

This is looking pretty brilliant so far. I am sure I will be making more comments about the same as it progresses in the future. :)
    -Jeff
    IG: @RexRacer19

Quote Originally Posted by Crawler Addict View Post
    Man, nice photos. Just love the detail you got into your blobs, looks so good!!
    Thanks mate, it's been a sharp learning curve! I don't think one single blob has turned out how I planned it.

Quote Originally Posted by JACKSPYDER View Post
    Wowww sir your specializing job in erosion and rock formation is absolutely fantastic and inspiring
    Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsler View Post
    Looking even better each time I come and run through this Thread !! Man keep it up I hope that it stops raining here and worms up soon so I can get to work on mine, you are not helping LOL
    The weather is going to start turning here soon so it's definitely your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by fxman View Post
    Stuff like this always leaves me speechless. What an incredible build. I followed your build from the first blob and it keeps getting better and better. I had something like this in mind for a while with a similar space - except it's right next to the front door. If it would only turn out a tenth as good as yours, I would be happy, and she too, I guess ;-)
    So, besides all your amazing skills, the big question would be: How much cement/how many bags did you need so far?
    Thanks mate, it's definitely been a learning curve, My blobs are still a bit average in my eyes but they are evolving! Maybe by the time I get to the bottom of the alley I'll be a qualified blobberest...

Quote Originally Posted by RexRacer19 View Post
    This is looking pretty brilliant so far. I am sure I will be making more comments about the same as it progresses in the future. :)
    Thanking you sir!
    TEAM RC4WD TEAM KNIGHT CUSTOMS SBG MODERATOR

Those are the nicest blobulations id ever done saw really looks like a real rock canyon! Looking forward to more blobs!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910