sbg  

CKRC
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time for winning.

I love your chassis and body choice. I have been running a toyzuki for a few years now and the performance is second to none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! That is so very comp of you. Well except for the scratch built hardbody.. Points for that!
    TEAM RC4WD TEAM KNIGHT CUSTOMS SBG MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
    Sweet. I need me one of demz ToyZukis.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    It's a pretty well thought-out chassis. I'm impressed with the layout.

Quote Originally Posted by Small Factory View Post
    That is one serious chassis. What is the material it is made out of? The Panhard mount looks to be of a different material?

That body! Although, it will break my heart to see it get damaged...
    Panhard is steel, rest of it is some sort of fiber-reinforced material. Not carbon fiber I don't think. Body will remain clean, as I won't be flipping it.

Quote Originally Posted by fr8cture View Post
    You can mount a winch in the front on its side. There is two holes for the scx mounting tabs.
    I'm surprised to see you going with a toyzuki. Easily the most complete aftermarket setup for a scx10. More thought into it than just some frame rails. I'm sure you'll love it.
    Well that's good to know! Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Retrocosm View Post
    I'm intrigued by this Toyzuki kit, I shall be watching closely, does the transfer box just remain open? I love how low the motor is mounted!
    It does remain open along the top, bottom is covered by the skid. That said, I'll probably build a cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Mvp View Post
    Good luck

Ha, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sgtbham View Post
    Excellent! Now I'm not the only lunatic in C2 with a custom hardbody on a toyzuki!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    You run a Toyzuki? I had no idea!

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
    Toyzuki seems awful similar to Toyota or Suzuki. I would like to see some winning suzukis out there.

L.R.
    That'll never happen, ha!

Quote Originally Posted by LSXGMC View Post
    This will end up being a badass rig, no doubt. Kind of surprised to see you go with such a non-scale chassis, but it’s apparent this build is about performance. I’ve read great things about this chassis so it’ll be great to see your take on this.
    Non scale on the chassis, super scale on everything else. Max out the points, win the concourse, and try to win everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    I never saw that chassis before.. !
    Surprising body for a comp scale, it sure that's going to make something original.
    It'll be original, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by avanord View Post
    I love your chassis and body choice. I have been running a toyzuki for a few years now and the performance is second to none.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Adam, can't say I wasn't inspired by some of what I've seen you do.

So got the Mad Moose axles on. And all linked up for a 12" wheelbase.

Obviously, no suspension work yet, but I'll probably go droop Traxxas big bores again. Those worked so very well.

My biggest concern is ride height. I want to make sure that I'm as low as I was last year - of course, using portal axles kind of puts me at a disadvantage in that regard. Doing some simple measuring, at full droop, I should still be around the same height as last year, despite the portals. Please note that those wheels/tires are there merely for mockup purposes, as I have few wheels that will fit over the portals.

More to come.

Quote Originally Posted by delux View Post
    Wow! That is so very comp of you. Well except for the scratch built hardbody.. Points for that!
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Time for ground clearance. Looking good! That body is so awesome.

By the looks of it, youíve already won this year! Canít wait to see the finished machine. Last years Yota was sick, but this one is already shaping into something spectacular.

Shaping up like a winner. The portals are cool but the extra clearance compensates the extra height?

Default Time for winning.

These portals are sick. However, I see some serious clearance issues in your future with the motor and your driveshaft. I am running the TKO10 V2 and the high pinion means that my driveshaft rubs my Motor.

I am sure you will figure it all out though. Just going to need some creativity, which you have no short supply of.

wow look at the ground clearance..... this thing is going to great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12