sbg  

RPP Winter ARRMA 2017

Thread: ecx barrage...???

Default ecx barrage...???

anyone had anything to do with these...??? have been looking at them because of there smaller size and i can actually get them local in new zealand i have seen people say that they are good fit for the cc01 hardbodies which is why i am interested in them. anyone able to give lenghts from center axle to center axel etc.

unsure if this is the right place to put this but could see a general chat thing.

I own an ecx. barrage they can fit practically any 1/10 scale body's , wheels, bumpers, etc. Also they are pretty capable of doing the trails with all the 1/10 scale crawlers.

I run the Barrage its a good rig wheel base is 10" and the newer kit version is a lil better platform thats what im waiting on plus you can run the ol midnight pumpkin body some newbrite jeep bodies fit too or build your self a body I did Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rr4.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	18008

I run the Barrage its a good rig and the newer kit version is a lil better platform thats what im waiting on plus you can run the ol midnight pumpkin body some newbrite jeep bodies fit too or build your self a body I did Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rr4.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	18008