sbg  

Boom Racing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tamiya TT-01 Subaru WRC with a twsit

Default Tamiya TT-01 Subaru WRC with a twsit

Long time since i have not posted any topic on this forum.Last time i promised to upload pictures in my topic http://scalebuildersguild.com/forum/...=tamiya+lancer
    but sadly i lost all the pictures that was in my memory card.

So to make it up to that uploading a few pics

Body-Tamiya Subaru WRC(Sorry forgot to click pictures when i got the body)
    Chassis-TT-01
    Rims-Hobbyking
    Motor and ESC -Snow Panther

Mods so far custom steering angle(Thanks to Youtube),Custom led lights,7.4v lipo battery,stiff suspension and a stealth black body.

Hope you guys like it

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Attaching some more pictures.More pics will be uploaded soon☺️☺️☺️

Update

Got new rims,tinted the headlight and taillamps and made a roll cage out of drinking straws.The outcome is pretty good actually.The LEDs were switched from 4 to 2 both front and back also proper wiring has been done.The rims were from Amazon and tint was from a local dealer,the rims were $9 and the tint was for 39 cents.Hope everyone likes it.

This thing is sexy. I love Subaru's.

Looks great. I am curious as to how you tinted the headlamp covers yellow. I had to use a rather expensive art marker to do that on one of mine but was always hoping to find another method.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkGTZ View Post
    Looks great. I am curious as to how you tinted the headlamp covers yellow. I had to use a rather expensive art marker to do that on one of mine but was always hoping to find another method.
    Look for JDM yellow tint on eBay. That's what I used. On my real truck and tiny one.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH MAD MOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by JunkGTZ View Post
    It's actually pretty easy to do,get the appropriate tint cut it into shape and stick from the inside so that it stays snug in the headlight housing.Believe it or not in india we get the tint really cheap and the tint is stretchable when a bit heat is applied.Below is the tint which I got.Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Small Factory View Post
    This thing is sexy. I love Subaru's.
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Look for JDM yellow tint on eBay. That's what I used. On my real truck and tiny one.
    Yes sir that's right but even in eBay it might be bit expensive but if you buy it from a wholesaler you can get it even cheaper and in a appropriate size.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast