sbg  

RPP 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tamiya TT-01 Subaru WRC with a twsit

Looks great and clean your drifter, would love to see some on-road action shots! I know nothing about drifters but is there a reason why body posts are always shown and very high? Please enlighten me, is it for protecting the body if you go belly up?

Quote Originally Posted by Halme View Post
    Looks great and clean your drifter, would love to see some on-road action shots! I know nothing about drifters but is there a reason why body posts are always shown and very high? Please enlighten me, is it for protecting the body if you go belly up?
    Hi sir believe it or not actually I am also new to drifting the poles are high because I can adjust the body for high ground clearance or low stanced out look.Anyways action shots will be uploaded soon

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Change in plans let's go time attack mode 😀😀😀 will upload more pics in the process.And sorry for not posting action shots because it's raining heavily here.

Update done with the rear diffuser hope everyone loves the build so far send feedback

Splitter and diffuser looks cool! Will you be doing a crazy rear wing too or reuse the WRC one?

Quote Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
    Splitter and diffuser looks cool! Will you be doing a crazy rear wing too or reuse the WRC one?
    No plans so far let's see

Well added a bit of camber to the rear wheels and all the body kit is almost done now the shaping and painting begins hopefully everything turns out good.

Well here it is in its final form but we are not done yet,more mods to come ADMIN EDIT: DON'T USE EMOJI.

Last edited by imthatguy; 08-01-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Painted the rims black for some stealth look and trimmed the windows because I messed up with the paint a little bit.Hope everyone likes it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12