sbg  

LockedUp RC

Thread: SISU SA 150

Default SISU SA 150

I've been planning a scratch build for a couple of months now and I'm about to begin the build. This is my first go at this so bare with me. There will most certainly be some trial and error.

I wanted to make something a bit more unusual so started to research what Finland has to offer in the 4x4 world. Nothing much as it seems, except 14 championships in the WRC Then it hit me!

In Finland we have a conscription to serve in the Finnish Defence Forces that apply to males over 18 years of age. During my time in the army we often used a large 4x4 vehicle to move around from place to place. This was the Finnish built SISU SA 150, better known here under its nickname "Masi". Shorten for MAasto (=terrain) SIsu.

This is where I stand at the moment. I'll try to build as much as possible from scratch in 1:10 scale. So welcome to join me on this journey.
    Last edited by milimorc; 03-04-2017 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Problems with the IMG tag

You can't just put an image link inside IMG tags. That file has to be hosted properly and allow for forum tags.

Try an image hosting service or upgrade your account to use the inline image attachment service.

Good luck with the build.

997_SisuSA-150-2.jpg
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH MAD MOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    You can't just put an image link inside IMG tags. That file has to be hosted properly and allow for forum tags.

Try an image hosting service or upgrade your account to use the inline image attachment service.

Good luck with the build.
    Hi and thank you!
    I moved my images to Photobucket and did as it says in the Tutorial. Now it should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by milimorc View Post
    Hi and thank you!
    I moved my images to Photobucket and did as it says in the Tutorial. Now it should be ok.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH MAD MOOSE

Very cool truck.

Whohoo!! MASI!!! I have driven RASI (=RAskas SIsu = Heavy Sisu), it's 6x6 version.

wow. cool truck, I think I've seen those in photos but didn't knew what they were

Here is RaSi:
    hhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisu_SA-240

And of course the biggest and the baddest PaSi (PAnssari SIsu = Armored Sisu):
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patria_Pasi

Very cool!