sbg  

CKRC
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blackfoot RC - Scale Park

A few more progress pictures and a couple more detailed shots as well.
    One of the oldest bridges around, I think its survived five or six years of abuse. It will be getting changed out this winter but works for now.

This section was added just before the snow last year and is a bit make shift right now but we have big plans for it!!!
    A close up of the lower bridge, this will be a treacle bridge in the future, right now kind of make shift but thats ok its progress.
    Also added a few, ten to be exact little ground cover shrubs, eventually our vision is to have it looking like a manicured garden, probably a few years away from that but again, got to start somewhere!!
    We have also "planted" some dismantled xmas tree branches everywhere, it looks pretty good for the time being, good filler anyhow.

I like this idea, parachute cord and cedar posts for scale guard rail, I think it looks great and simple to make!!!

Anyhow thats all for now, I'll post some more pictures once we start getting some scale retaining wall in and a few other projects we have on the go, until then cheers and enjoy!!!!

Wow, the place looks great, I can't wait to get back there again. Wish i could be at the Call to Crawl event today, hope to see some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Wow, the place looks great, I can't wait to get back there again. Wish i could be at the Call to Crawl event today, hope to see some pics.
    I will try and get some pics today! The last Call to Crawl I was to busy driving, think I only got two or three pics......LOL

I have finally found some time to post an update. This summer has been full with work, camping and working on the scale park usually two to three days a week so here are a few updates!!

This is the opening section to the park really and it has come a long way since the opening pictures.

Not true to scale but a fairly challenging section; good for some spills!!
    Oooooo a picture of wire boxes, how wonderful. Fairly time consuming to produce but the result will be well worth it. Sorry for no picture when filled with rock, it was 31 degrees we where out of water and tapped out!! We will see these again in a coming update!

A bridge inspired by some pictures of one at U-Turn Corner!!
    And installed with a dry river bed underneath, it looks really cool in up close, one of my favourite sections at the moment!! http
    [URL=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/CrawlerAddict13/media/IMG_3688_zpslhimimug.jpg.html]
    Our first scale building, permanent scale building; the test building. Hopefully it remains unharmed...LOL
    And a fun shot just for the hell of it!!

Great !

I dig the U-turn bridge inspiration

Also like the bridge and glad you had some time to work on the course and you know U-turn, Confucius said that "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

Really nice crawler park

Dayum!!!

That is scale paradise right there! Lots of scale challenges and it still look great!
    TEAM RC4WD TEAM KNIGHT CUSTOMS SBG MODERATOR

Even got toilet paper in the out house!
    If theres ever a traffic jam on the bridge! the dry river bed and rocks look tempting...

Quote Originally Posted by klako View Post
    Great !

I dig the U-turn bridge inspiration
    Ya it looks great, not quite as nice as yours but it looks great. Thanks for the idea

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast