sbg  

RPP Winter Small
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackfoot RC - Scale Park

Default Blackfoot RC - Scale Park

Well I thought I would take you all along on this journey with me. Unfortunetly my yard is not large enough to build my very own scale park so the next best thing work on the local one!! The park has been in existence for awhile and the last real push on it was a couple years ago and not too much has been done since then. So over the past couple months a few of the local die hard scale fans have come together and started stepping it up a notch. I drew up some plans and we ultimately agreed too progress (I will post plans once I clean them up a bit).

The main idea and first step is to create pathways with trails on both sides this will give the park some fluidity and keep people from walking on or over trails which naturally causes damage to things. Step one:
    [URL=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/CrawlerAddict13/media/IMG_3097_zps0laweuuz.jpg.html][/URL[URL=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/CrawlerAddict13/media/IMG_3098_zpssvkqkk6t.jpg.html]]

I know its tough to see the existing trails but as you can see there is a long way to go but we have a decent start to it and I will keep posting as things progress.

Cheers!

Looks like you've got a great frame work for some epic fun there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final step of true anarchy - illegal scale RC track! Keep up the good work for the right cause.

[URL=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/CrawlerAddict13/media/IMG_3512_zpsjobi9ucg.jpg.html][/URL

Well I thought I had a bunch more pics, unfortunately they really weren't all that good so I will make sure when I am at the park this weekend to get some better shots. Things have come a long way since last year and we just hosted a GCM Call to Crawl a couple weekends ago at the park and it was one of the best comps we have had in my opinion. This park really is a never ending project but its half as fun as playing tiny trucks building tiny truck terrain, I will keep you all posted as we move along......Cheers!!

Wow that's huge! Looks like fun!
    SBG Junior Vice President RC4WD Team Driver

It is pretty large, as it stands it's about forty five minutes to hit every trail, during a comp it's about three hours. Yes it is a ton of fun.

That looks so cool. Could spend days driving around. Keep the updates coming

Fantastic! Wow, so much room to play in a dedicated spot. Love it.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Great looking course, i see that a lot of work has been done since the first pics, please keep the updates coming and don't hesitate to take closer shots of the buildings and details !

Quote Originally Posted by wsd View Post
    That looks so cool. Could spend days driving around. Keep the updates coming
    Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Fantastic! Wow, so much room to play in a dedicated spot. Love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by klako View Post
    Great looking course, i see that a lot of work has been done since the first pics, please keep the updates coming and don't hesitate to take closer shots of the buildings and details !
    Thanks everyone, I will keep the updates coming, maybe I'll attempt a video at some point too!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast