sbg  

RPP 2

Thread: Pit Bull PBX A/T Video Test

Default Pit Bull PBX A/T Video Test

Video.

Did a test at Smiggin's Folly, courtesy of Pardonmyn00b.

Tires hook up surprsingly well for how narrow and shallow treaded they are in the dry. I'd like to see more stuff in the wet and slippery before I make a final judgement. I spoke with Desmond a lot this past weekend, and of course I was doing something else while he was testing them in the mud, so I didn't get a firsthand account of their performance in said terrain. Too busy being an imthatguy I guess...

One thing Pit Bull definitely nailed was the foams. Probably the first stock foam I've used that doesn't immediately fold the tire over! Plenty firm with just the right amount of give. Plush. On a heavier truck, which the Gwagen is, they were excellent!

My only gripe is the height to width ratio. It may have been properly scaled down from it's full-size counterpart, but there's something a bit too narrow about it for me. On a truck with a normal amount of steering and a subtle lift, it'd be a lot better looking than it is on the Gwagen. My thanks to Pit Bull for sending me a set to give the once-over!
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Really nice vid I like the look of the tyre will they be available in 1.55 I'm thinking for a stock trail finder 2
    Thanks for sharing
    My other truck is a bitsamissin

Quote Originally Posted by mrmat01 View Post
    Really nice vid I like the look of the tyre will they be available in 1.55 I'm thinking for a stock trail finder 2
    Thanks for sharing
    Pit Bull has a 1.55 already, and this is actually their shortest tire at 4.05"

Sweet! I am eyeballin' these or the 1.55 Growlers for the upcoming class-1 Cherokee build as i believe they both are class-1 legal?

Correct! Both will fit into C1 spec.