sbg  

RPP Accessories 2018

Thread: Super Ultra Maximus High Powered Servo advice required...

Default Super Ultra Maximus High Powered Servo advice required...

Hiya SBG!

So, after a few months out of the game I'm starting to find the time to do some wrenching on my trucks again. I've got a 15kg beast which needs some serious beefing up in order to work decent.

So far I've geared it down; its now got loads of torque to haul itself up the hills. I'm also planning on further enhancing this with a 3 cell LiPo at some point.

I've also put some deuce foams in to stop the tyres squishing up which certainly makes it look and roll better.

My next problem is the servo. It doesn't like steering and I've tried all the servos I already own but not much improvement yet.

I've looked online and it looks like I'll be needing to spend about 50 gbp to get a 15kg @ 4.8 v Savox. Ideally I'd like a bit more power, double if possible, but all I can seem to find in this range are large scale servos which will be hard to mount.

Anyone know of any super high torque regular sized servos that I might have missed???

Highest torque standard size servo I have seen is the Blue Bird BLS-H50B almost 800 oz-in on a 2s lipo.

Apologies for taking so long to thank you. I have not been on in ages. Thank you!!