sbg  

GCM Banner

Thread: Vaterra Bronco Interior Kit - Video Look

Default Vaterra Bronco Interior Kit - Video Look

Hi, all!
    Here's a video overview of this Bronco Interior Kit shipping in April 2016 from GCM's store >>>At This Link<<<

Well that changes things for me. I was thinking at some point of doing a TF2 and RC4WD Blazer body which I may still do but this will be my next project. If it fits the Vattera Blazer body or if you are making one for the Blazer. Looks awesome!

If this fits the Blazer body or you are making one for the Blazer then it looks like I am going to be spending some money at GCMRacing.

AWE-SOME!!! ����
    I'm gonna be the guy who's going to ask the cheap guy, annoying questions!! I'll really try not to take that too far...
    I'm that guy who has been chatting with Chris on YouTube (BTW, very nice of you to take the time!). I'm the disabled Air Force Vet, trying to do this on an almost NO budget. In fact, my Govt barely gives me enough to EAT sometimes. lol? I WANT an Ascender, but that's not going to happen....

I gotta ask, because I'm also old school enough to keep polishing turds!

Will this kit fit in the Tamiya CC-01 or CR-01 Bronco Body?? Is it at least worth buying to cut it up, if it's too big? I NEVER mind doing modifications. I was a Drag and Sprint Car builder/driver in the 80's and 90's. I'm well used to fiddley bits (as Jeremy Clarkson would put it). I also repaired Jets in the USAF.

I will honestly try not to be irritating! I turned 53 today, not some newb. Your stuff is SO FREAKING COOL, I've just got to get my hands on some of it!
    Thanks for taking this Hobby 3 levels up - and for being Real, and talking to us!

Seeing as the Ascender Bronco body and the Jsscale/ Manitou Lou Ford Bronco body are about the same in dimensions, any chance this interior will that? I know the Jsscale/Manitou Body is a little thicker.

Unfortunately, you'd have to modify it a bit to make it work. The wheelbase is wrong, and the GCM interior kit is too wide. Both can be easy fixed up by a hobby builder, certainly, but it's not a direct fit. We're currently working on a CMAX/Bronco interior kit that will be a nice match.