sbg  

RC4WD
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82

Thread: 59' Chevy Apache

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,413

    Default

    Bed turned out killer "scaler" ! Great job.

    You my friend, have a God givin talent for these tiny trucks and a great eye.
    The work your achieving is very impressive ...But i seriously can't wait to see how you refine and what you can do in the next few years if their turning out this sweet now.

    Looking forward to your next update already. More please.
    Run what Ya Brung.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Blind bay BC
    Posts
    2,766

    Default

    wow that looks amazing. great job

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Sean, amazing, I know I've said it before, but just an awesome build. So my only comment????? We all love our 4 X 4's, but if there was ever one of your bodies / creations that was screaming for a 2 X 4 stance it's the Apache! IMO of course.....lets put it to a vote shall we?

    Nice little rake to it, dumped in front, fatties in the rear, tonneau cover.......oh boy I can see it now.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Glued to a CNC Machine
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    Ditto on the 2wd monster! Yeay!! Looks great, man!

  5. #15

    Default

    Hell, Scaler, you're hired! I'll be watching this thread closely!


    "Sometimes ya gotta roll da hard six..." -Commander William Adama

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Neustadt/Wstr., South West Germany
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    Very, very fantastic! Great set of pics, very impressing how things come together from nothing! Regards Jens
    Scale Virus infected!

  7. #17
    scaler is offline I've got a slight RC addiction.
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Hey Guys
    I made a mock up frame out of 1/4 mdf to see how everything sits, now she's on all fours also made inner fender wells and dash also castted some seats, which I'll show how make a mould on a video. I posted a picture of the tool that is a must to do this type of work.
    Sean

  8. #18
    scaler is offline I've got a slight RC addiction.
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Beers View Post
    Bed turned out killer "scaler" ! Great job.

    You my friend, have a God givin talent for these tiny trucks and a great eye.
    The work your achieving is very impressive ...But i seriously can't wait to see how you refine and what you can do in the next few years if their turning out this sweet now.

    Looking forward to your next update already. More please.
    Thanks 2 beers! It means a lot coming from you because your builds are top notch in my eye's, I want to get into more intricate builds as time goes on, and maybe a few cars also. I have a few ideas up my sleeves for the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrencher View Post
    wow that looks amazing. great job
    Thanks ! Wrencher
    Quote Originally Posted by joe122 View Post
    Sean, amazing, I know I've said it before, but just an awesome build. So my only comment????? We all love our 4 X 4's, but if there was ever one of your bodies / creations that was screaming for a 2 X 4 stance it's the Apache! IMO of course.....lets put it to a vote shall we?

    Nice little rake to it, dumped in front, fatties in the rear, tonneau cover.......oh boy I can see it now.
    Hey Scott! Unfortunately I don't have a kit to do 4 x 2 , I would have to purchase a kit for the front suspension to do this set up but maybe in the near future,I would have to sell a few more trucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by generis View Post
    Ditto on the 2wd monster! Yeay!! Looks great, man!
    Thanks Chris!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jab3 View Post
    Hell, Scaler, you're hired! I'll be watching this thread closely!
    Great when can I start? LOL Thanks for watching

    "Sometimes ya gotta roll da hard six..." -Commander William Adama
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellerkind View Post
    Very, very fantastic! Great set of pics, very impressing how things come together from nothing! Regards Jens
    Thanks! With some time and patience and an eye for detail it's amazing what you can do.
    Sean

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Wow Sean you continue to amaze me. It's amazing how fast you can do these things. I'm sure the power sander really speeds up the process. So now you have me curious, you tend to use the same rc4wd black transfer cases in majority of your builds, as well as the gear reduction unit up front. So I was wondering if you bought these items in bulk? Or buy your whole drivetrain at once per vehicle if that makes sense

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Man, the lines on this build are just amazing. Just love these old Chevy's and this one is turning out awesome Sean.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •