sbg  

RPP 1
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jeep Comanche

some outstanding fabrication. looks awesome.

scaler is offline I've got a slight RC addiction.

Thanks for all of the great comments. As for the 3D printed motor I have no idea if they are for sale yet, you might want to contact them. I've posted a video today to find out if there's interest in a step by step tutorial of my builds, this way I can explain in more in detail and answer questions that some may have. In regards to the build you can send a request and which ever one I get more requests for will be first and then the others next. I hope this works out.
    Sean

I can't wait... I vote for a 1949 Ford but I don't know if that would be a good beginner body.. Also please post the videos to 720P or even 1080p so we can see that awesome detail..

Quote Originally Posted by Beauregard View Post
    I can't wait... I vote for a 1949 Ford but I don't know if that would be a good beginner body.. Also please post the videos to 720P or even 1080p so we can see that awesome detail..
    i would post a higher resolution for sure. The 49 Ford is a tad difficult for someone starting to work with styrene. If there's no interest doing the tutorials then i may decide doing that one. Sean

Interest will come I'm sure of it.. 👍

It's a very good idea and for me I think a jeep CJ was a good idea for beginning. Hope you are agree with me.
    Thanks for your help for beginners and have a nice day.

I think a lot of people would really appreciate a step by step video series to work alongside of, it's a fantastic idea! As for body ideas, I would suggest maybe a 1980-85 era Chevy pickup or something similar, because it has relatively simple body lines for beginners. Great video and looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the support and I'm glad there is interest. So far I've received a lot of ideas definitely different trucks, therefore I've come up with a truck that I feel for beginning would be the simplest to explain and for you to work with and simplest with styrene. Personally I think it's pretty cool looking let me know what you think. Because I'm not getting any support from any suppliers as of now this is quite a costly project but if anyone is interested in purchasing the one they want built we can also do that. I'm looking at getting some sponsors so I can continue this and some of my out of pocket expenses would be covered and to help the You tube channel grow. Here's a picture of the one I was thinking of.
    IMG_1.jpg.

I love it and ready to follow you and build this model. Perheaps it's a good idea to make a list of materiel to buid it.

Regards

i like the old ones better

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast