sbg  

Vaterra
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82

Thread: 58' dodge panel truck

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wasaga beach, Ontario
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Good lord man!!! You are my hero I hope we can meet again when I come to the Gcm garage in a couple weeks
    Rock beach customs/Socrawl.com team driver/Gcmracing team driver

  2. #12
    scaler is offline I've got a slight RC addiction.
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crawlin View Post
    Good lord man!!! You are my hero I hope we can meet again when I come to the Gcm garage in a couple weeks
    Sounds great! If we don't meet then, I'm thinking of going to the Axial fest in Peterborough at the end of May.I'll be bringing a few of my builds.
    Sean

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Hey man you thinking of putting a V8 under there? With an opening hood, you need something! And with your skills, I know it I all be killer. Great opening post! I bet it will be done in the next couple posts! Lol

  4. #14
    scaler is offline I've got a slight RC addiction.
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBot View Post
    Hey man you thinking of putting a V8 under there? With an opening hood, you need something! And with your skills, I know it I all be killer. Great opening post! I bet it will be done in the next couple posts! Lol
    Thanks! There may be some thing under the hood you'll see in the next few posts.
    Sean

  5. #15
    scaler is offline I've got a slight RC addiction.
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Thanks guys! For all your positive comments.
    Sean

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wasaga beach, Ontario
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Yea buddy I'll be there at the g6 adventure series in Peterborough
    Rock beach customs/Socrawl.com team driver/Gcmracing team driver

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    105

    Default

    What thickness of styrene do your main body panels consist of?

  8. #18
    scaler is offline I've got a slight RC addiction.
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBot View Post
    What thickness of styrene do your main body panels consist of?
    I use .100 or .125 thickness depending on how many curves there are.I hope this helps.
    Sean

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Do you use sanding blocks and do it by hand or just use power tools? The reason I'm asking these questions is because I want to scratch build a truck eventually, and just want to know what I should be doing and using.

  10. #20
    scaler is offline I've got a slight RC addiction.
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBot View Post
    Do you use sanding blocks and do it by hand or just use power tools? The reason I'm asking these questions is because I want to scratch build a truck eventually, and just want to know what I should be doing and using.
    I use all 3 method but the power tool I use is a Black&Decker power file it does a lot of my rough sanding, then I block and hand sand after.
    Sean

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •