sbg  
RPP 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Knytemare's Garage

Nice touch with the desk chair and the vending machine is just over the top!

Nice drink machine and accessories!

Thanks for the kind words everyone! This project is a lot of fun so far. Unexpected snowfall kept me indoors and the cold temps kept me from painting anything. Being bored I decided to make a few small items. First up is an angle grinder. I still have to come up with a cord for it but for the most part I think it's ready for paint.

Also made a couple rolls of paper towels and a roll of duct tape.

Think next up I will try and make a welder. After all, a shop has to have one right?

I wasn't too happy with how my angle grinder came out so I decided to make a new one. I'll just chock the first one up to learning experience and throw it on a shelf in the background. The new one even has an electric cord.

Man, you're really doing a great job here! The garage stuff is so fun! I'm glad to see your progress, it all looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by generis View Post
    Man, you're really doing a great job here! The garage stuff is so fun! I'm glad to see your progress, it all looks great!
    Thanks for the kind words!

Finally had some good weather so I could paint and thus install the garage door.

Along with the angle grinder I also made a sledge hammer and an impact wrench.

It's silly but I also made a garbage can out of a mouth wash cap. It's fun looking at household items in a new persepctive.

My wife said the garage needed a personal touch and surprised me with a small dragon statue and a good fortune cat for the desk. I made a table for the dragon to sit on. She's enjoying watching the garage come together. Right now the office door is only mocked up.

it's looking great man awesome job!

Just ingenuous stuff here!

man all these garage builda are off the charts cool, this one is no different!

Love the drink machine

I like it all office needs a comuter on the desk,love the drink machine too anything that lights up is cool to add.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast