sbg  

RPP 2

Thread: Turks and Jerps!

Default Turks and Jerps!

Hey gang. I've been making kits to enhance trucks for a little while now. I sell most of my items on eBay and a few online vendors also carry them. My most popular offering is the inner fender and radiator core support kit for the Hilux. They are commonly called n00b fenders and you probably have them on your Hilux.

Here's the lowdown. I'm not operating a big business here and I don't plan on getting big either. I just like offering a few good parts that scale builders like. All parts are made by hand by me. No 3D printers here!

All prices are in US dollars. Domestic shipping is $6 and international shipping is $20. Shipping is flat rate and no additional cost for extra items.

Clear windshield and cowl vents for 1/10 Nikko FJ Cruiser. Will not fit New Bright or Tamiya bodies. Discontinued

Dashboard and center console kit for 1/10 Nikko and Tamiya FJ Cruiser. Should fit New Bright too but haven't confirmed it. Discontinued.

Snorkel for all 1/10 FJ Cruiser bodies. Discontinued.

Inner fender and radiator core support kit for Tamiya Hilux and RC4WD Mojave. Will fit other bodies as well with some creative trimming. $24

Drop bed kit for Tamiya Hilux and RC4WD Mojave. Will fit other bodies as well with some creative trimming. $30
    Last edited by pardonmyn00b; 02-19-2017 at 04:36 AM.
    SBG Junior Vice President RC4WD Team Manager

good stuff Mr Noob! I'm in the market for a few of these bits..
    TEAM RC4WD TEAM KNIGHT CUSTOMS SBG MODERATOR

I, too, am 'over thy moon' about these new FJ Cruiser bits. I hope to purchase them later this week, then begin trying to purchase a body for them to attach too.

One of these days I'm gonna have to build another FJ Cruiser, the new interior tid bits and snorkel are awesome !

Are these FJ addons still available? They look great and I need an interior to qualify for the super scale class here.

Are the drop beds still available? How about the Clod drop bed, like in Chris's (GCM) '56 Ford F100?

Quote Originally Posted by OldfartRC View Post
    Are the drop beds still available? How about the Clod drop bed, like in Chris's (GCM) '56 Ford F100?
    Yes, drop beds are still available for purchase. No Clod drop beds but you could use a Hilux one in the Clod. I do believe Dana's red Clod has my Hilux drop bed on it.

Cool! Thanks for getting back to me. I won't be ready for a short while, but from where and how do I get one?

Carmine

Quote Originally Posted by OldfartRC View Post
    Cool! Thanks for getting back to me. I won't be ready for a short while, but from where and how do I get one?

Carmine
    When you're ready just send me a message and we'll take it from there. I accept payments through PayPal.

Easy enough. Thanks! I want to get it as soon as I can.