sbg  

RC4WD
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: DougJ's Trusty Rusty TF2

Quote Originally Posted by DougJ View Post
    Thanks! Evening light can be a challenge to shoot in but the results are usually worth it.

Hey everyone! We've had some storms here recently that have knocked most of the leaves off the trees. You know what that means? Raking season is here! Yay! I expect I'll have to do another 2 passes before the end of the year. Here's some photos from today's post-rake run.

Since the last post I decided to try raising the bumper up using a spare plastic mid-height mount I had. It doesn't look *quite* as good as the low-height mount, but it doesn't look terrible. It has helped a lot with approach, which has been a weak point on this truck.

Thanks for looking!
    Awesome photos!! Iíve stolen a couple for desktop wallpapers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by J55TTC View Post
    Awesome photos!! Iíve stolen a couple for desktop wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Small Factory View Post
    Yes, things changed quickly due to the crazy-high winds with last Sundays storm...

The light this time of year is so nice to photograph in. These latest pictures look great DougJ.
    Thanks, guys!

It's been a while since I've posted, but the eternal Toyota still lives on. I haven't driven it much because of my general disdain for cold weather (and laziness, don't forget laziness!). I took it out for a run today and brought the camera with me, but had to cut it short because it started raining. I managed to get a few photos though, so enjoy!

Man I just love this truck. Puts a smile on my face every time.

I run the bumper on my TF2 higher up and itís a night and day difference with the approach angle. I donít think it looks bad at all.

A sober and efficient looking Hilux, i like it !
    Nice pics too !!
    RC4WD Team Driver - JsScale Team Driver

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112