sbg  

RPP Axial 2018
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GCM's Skeleton J2 Chassis Tech and Info

Yes sir! Hmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by generis View Post
    Yes sir! Hmmmmmmmm
    Hmmm indeed. Not that I'm not already, but if you did this - customer for life.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Hmmm indeed. Not that I'm not already, but if you did this - customer for life.
    x2... i'd be one of the first to purchase.

Sorry if you said this somewhere else and I just missed it, but do you need speical linkage to put the jeep body on this frame or will stock scx10 links work

The stock SCX links will not work. The Ultimate kits from GCM come with all the required links to match correctly.
    Thanks

We had a chance to build a special truck for our friend in America, and it came out nice! Here's a video preview of the whole build.

There's a new Skeleton coming out of the closet, this time with the SCX2 new axles under it. Stephen particularly likes this one! haha

http://gcmracing.ca/viewitem.php?productid=362

This is the ULTIMATE combo for your 2dr JK hardbody! Designed to complete your build from the ground up, we include the needed suspension links and brackets, as well as the full J2 chassis kit to assemble under your Jeep 2DR Hardbody for a perfect match. GCM has done all the research and design and made the assembly easy for you. Add your SCX2 and SCX 3 gear Transmission, and you're almost done!

(shown here with our GCM 10 Hole Mini-Mag rims and 1.55 PitBull Growler tires)

I have a question about the 4 link kit for the rc4wd YOTA 1 axles. On your website, it says to purchase PN# z-s0795, but in this build thread you show it to be z-s0133. So, which is the correct bracket for the YOTA 1 Front and rear axels? Please reply asap, i am ordering parts to build my j2 skeleton, and i found a great deal on some fully assembled axles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12