sbg  
Pro-Line

Thread: 5 lug wheel inserts for Rough Rider / FAV wheel now available on Shapeways

Default 5 lug wheel inserts for Rough Rider / FAV wheel now available on Shapeways

5 Lug wheel insert for Tamiya Rough Rider and Buggy Champ style wheel. Parts fits inside existing wheel (wheel, tire and bolts not included). Complete set of 4. Also available as individual inserts sold separately in my store.

The inserts give your wheels the classic 5 lug steel wheel look. These can also look great on the Tamiya Sand Scorcher if you fit it with Rough Rider or Fast Attack Vehicle (FAV) wheels.

Available now in my shapeways store (click the link below):

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/knightcustoms

Available as sets of 4 or individually
    5 lug steel instert CAD image.jpg
    Fitted with hex head wheel bolts
    5 lug steelies pic sml.jpg
    Inserts shown fitted with RC4WD scale bolts
    photo.JPG
    Seen here fitted to my SRB Manx project
    SRB Manx with 5 Lug Steelies 01.jpgSRB Manx with 5 Lug Steelies 02.jpg

Images below are posted with permission from Jeremy aka Delux. They show how good this style wheel can look on the right project. Jeremy did not use my wheels for his creation but he was the original inspiration and my inserts are a almost identical copy with a minor modification to allow you to bolt all the way through. Thanks Jeremy.

getuserimage.jpggetuserimage-1.jpggetuserimage-2.jpg

Some more images of the wheels fitted to my other SRB runners, Sand Scorcher and Rough Rider.

IMG_1075 sml.jpgIMG_1072 sml.jpgIMG_1073 sml.jpgIMG_1077 sml.jpg