sbg  

GCM Banner

Thread: Knight Customs. Who we are and what we do

Default Knight Customs. Who we are and what we do

Scale R/C custom parts. Unique designs created to customize your favorite radio control model kits.

Who we are
    We are dedicated to bring you only the highest quality, detail and realism in Radio Control modeling. Based in Southern California USA.

Knight Customs was created to solve the simple problem every dedicated collector of vintage or Scale R/C at some point will come across: Once you have collected all the classic scale R/C cars you ever really wanted, then what do you do?

That specific question is what got me started on this new venture. I thought what am I going to do now I have all the models I really wanted from Tamiya and Kyosho? So I've started creating the cars and parts that no one else seems to want to do, or classic models I think deserve an update. Continuing the tradition of high quality and realism, created for the discerning modeler with a passion for collecting or creating exclusive R/C models.

What we do
    Knight Customs create individual scale parts, driver figures, body sets and very, very limited edition complete kits.

Where to buy
    The majority of our products are available through our online shop where we are able to manufacture to order.

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/knightcustoms

What we don't do
    Bashers and Race cars. We love them, but we leave it to all the other great companies to create those kits and RTR's.

Best,
    James Knight
    Knight Customs
    California

Awesome to see you as a vendor. put me inline for that glamis willy and head. I have a build or 2 that i could use him for.

Welcome to Knight Customs! I can't wait to see what you come up with...

Cool.

So when/where will the SRB engine kit be available?

Release date will be September and the engine will be available through my shapeways store.

James.