Originally Posted by generis
Originally Posted by crawlin
It's not done yet. There's still room for wolf dogs. Thanks guy.
Originally Posted by imthatguy
This is what it looked like when I bought it. There was a lot hiding underneath that fancy red paint.
Originally Posted by Honger
And after I ruined it. I was trying to make it more scale.
You're welcome. And thank you.
Originally Posted by LRTd5
Originally Posted by nigelpheron
I bought it for no other reason than to make a scale model of it. Thanks Kev. I love how scratch built stuff looks before it gets filler or paint.
Originally Posted by UNGLEWD
It's just just plain old .100 sheet styrene. No trickery. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ikaros
Originally Posted by LetsGoMuddin
I'll quote myself from another forum
Originally Posted by seychelles
"I don't have many pictures of the process since I was experimenting and didn't know if it would work. I removed 10mm from each side of the axles. I drilled the housing out to accept some aluminum tubing I had laying around. Then I cut a section out of the housing and used JB Weld to stick it back together. I figured out a way to make the axles come apart for service if they needed it. The axle shafts were just cut and brazed back together. I have no idea if this is going to hold up to actual use, but I'm going to take it easy on this truck anyway."
SBG Junior Vice President