sbg  

GCM Banner
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 1984 Toyota 4Runner

What parts didn't hold up on it n00b?

Quote Originally Posted by pardonmyn00b View Post
    Blasphemy, I say. Nothing but lies and fake lakes. where are the litter box reviews, guides to thawing frozen pets and great flex shots?

Not to be snooty or anything but the upcoming issue of Cwalring aficionado is rumored to contain never before seen, secret instructions for the 4 way nut wrench translated by my personal geisha from ancient scrolls thought to have been written by none other than Shunsaku Tamiya himself.

That is a mighty nice turk though
    www.wolfcreekrcpark.com

Quote Originally Posted by DRW-FJ40 View Post
    Blasphemy, I say. Nothing but lies and fake lakes. where are the litter box reviews, guides to thawing frozen pets and great flex shots?

Not to be snooty or anything but the upcoming issue of Cwalring aficionado is rumored to contain never before seen, secret instructions for the 4 way nut wrench translated by my personal geisha from ancient scrolls thought to have been written by none other than Shunsaku Tamiya himself.

That is a mighty nice turk though
    Snooty? Oh no, you selfishly evoke the name and spirit of the great Shunsaku Tamiya, I just know he's spinning wrenches in his grave! And hey if you don't know how to thaw your pets you never should have froze them in the first place! I know it sounds like a good time, fun and games till someone drops em and a leg falls off, there's just no gluing that back on. Although I would like to here more about your personal Geisha and yea those flex shoots too.

Need more Marlin knuckle ball gussets

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
    Need more Marlin knuckle ball gussets
    Couldn't agree more.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

I meant to ask how this held up in use with the narrower axles. Was it able to hang with imaguy's normal width hilux?

What exactly broke on the front axle? Would you attribute the break to having shortened the axle?

Quote Originally Posted by Honger View Post
    I meant to ask how this held up in use with the narrower axles. Was it able to hang with imaguy's normal width hilux?

What exactly broke on the front axle? Would you attribute the break to having shortened the axle?
    I never actually drove it against imtheguy so I don't know. Well, I do. His didn't break and mine did. Keep in mind it was during a comp so the driving was 10 times harder than I'd ever drive it on my own. The joint in the axle housing broke where I JB Welded it. The axle itself did not break. I repaired it and it's back on track. I don't expect them to fail ever again.
    SBG Junior Vice President RC4WD Team Manager

n00b , your attention to detail continues to amaze me, each build gets better and better, love it!

Absolutely amazing on the ideas and execution sir!
    Racing is life - anything before or after is just waiting!
    (Steve McQueen)

wow, I like them both! Great job Big Dog.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast