sbg  
Pro-Line
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 136

Thread: Imthatguy builds an SCX10 II

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Macca's
    Posts
    8,947

    Default Imthatguy builds an SCX10 II

    Box.



    Construction greet. Very board. Assembled much. Sent right way. Thank Axial.

    Turk.
    Last edited by imthatguy; 06-06-2016 at 05:41 PM.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH MAD MOOSE

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Such wow. So impress.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Detroit Area
    Posts
    70

    Default Imthatguy builds an SCX10 II

    All our attention are belong to you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pooh corner, Ont. Canada
    Posts
    4,068

    Default

    I wanna build an Axial SCX10 II.
    Last edited by Headquake; 06-06-2016 at 09:13 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Darwin N.T Australia
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Nice box cant wait to hear what you think

    Thanks for sharing
    My other truck is a bitsamissin

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Van Diemen's Land.
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    I like your box. Such jealous, waiting for mine still I am.
    TEAM RC4WD SBG MOD

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Just a note... When I built mine...

    When you get to transmission pay close attention to bearing size!!!! There 5x11 and 5x10 real easy to get them mixed up!!!
    5x11 go in transmission and 5x10 go in transfer case!

  8. #8

    Default

    I can't wait to get behind the wheel of one of these bad boys. I must say Axial Racing has done a great job!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Macca's
    Posts
    8,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Protocol View Post
    Such wow. So impress.
    Thank.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karajabola View Post
    All our attention are belong to you
    Slow burn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Headquake View Post
    I wanna build an Axial SCX10 II.
    You do, do you?

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmat01 View Post
    Nice box cant wait to hear what you think

    Thanks for sharing
    Full box report.

    Quote Originally Posted by delux View Post
    I like your box. Such jealous, waiting for mine still I am.
    Wonder.

    Quote Originally Posted by lappdogg View Post
    Just a note... When I built mine...

    When you get to transmission pay close attention to bearing size!!!! There 5x11 and 5x10 real easy to get them mixed up!!!
    5x11 go in transmission and 5x10 go in transfer case!
    I'll read the instructions instead of eating them.

    Quote Originally Posted by 518KrawlersRC View Post
    I can't wait to get behind the wheel of one of these bad boys. I must say Axial Racing has done a great job!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They certainly have!

    Got the box on the workshop.



    That's all for today.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH MAD MOOSE

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Van Diemen's Land.
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Great start! Your box is placed nice and square on your mat! Excellent!
    TEAM RC4WD SBG MOD

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •