sbg  
CKRC
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 193

Thread: 1984 Toyota 4Runner

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pardonmyn00b View Post

    Oh what a feeling!
    Would you mind if i kinda sorta used this as my new desktop background? haha

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Duff Gardens
    Posts
    4,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha!

    You win again at tiny trucks. Brilliant photo.
    Top that Mr. Guy! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrencher View Post
    is that fonzie?
    Just his head.
    Quote Originally Posted by plejmo View Post
    That is one piece of nice truck! good work

    -plejmo
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithVader View Post
    Great photos, the Fonz rules!
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikaros View Post
    Great details N00b, just being curious, did you paint those taillights dark or light red?
    Thanks. I painted the taillights with Tamiya clear red. Two coats.
    Quote Originally Posted by crawl330h View Post
    Would you mind if i kinda sorta used this as my new desktop background? haha
    I don't mind!

















    Last edited by pardonmyn00b; 06-28-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    SBG Junior Vice President

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Uppper Riverbank
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    The mud flaps rule. Can't wait to see them jiggle, when ya make a vid...

    I'm surrounded by inner tubes at work, now I know something to do with them.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Duff Gardens
    Posts
    4,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nigelpheron View Post
    The mud flaps rule. Can't wait to see them jiggle, when ya make a vid...

    I'm surrounded by inner tubes at work, now I know something to do with them.
    I can't wait to wrap them around the tire and rip them off. I wonder if they'll actually protect against mud? I guess there's only one way to find out...




    Real pictures.




















    SBG Junior Vice President

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pooh corner, Ont. Canada
    Posts
    4,068

    Default

    Yeay! Looks great all done.
    That first set of pics were especially awesome.
    It would be interesting if you built trucks in the quality you do, but were only able to produce photos like those.
    Looks like they were taken on one of these.



  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Macca's
    Posts
    8,948

    Default

    I prefer the crappy photos. That way, the bar is set low enough.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH MAD MOOSE

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,032

    Default

    Another superb set of results Richard.
    Your extra personal details make it so much fun to watch and every build you teach me something new... thanks!

  8. #108

    Default

    Woo I got a new background! I've never seen one of these in person with the top off and I must say it looks awesome!

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Duff Gardens
    Posts
    4,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headquake View Post
    Yeay! Looks great all done.
    That first set of pics were especially awesome.
    It would be interesting if you built trucks in the quality you do, but were only able to produce photos like those.
    Looks like they were taken on one of these.
    Thanks man. It would be hard telling if I could build a good truck if all of my pictures did turn out like that. Interesting camera, never seen one like that before.
    Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    I prefer the crappy photos. That way, the bar is set low enough.
    SORRY FOR THE IPHONE PIX MY CAMERA WAS TOOK BY MY DOG AND EATED THANKS.

    Aim low. Aim so low no one will even care if you succeed. Dinner's in the oven. If you want some butter it's under my face.
    Quote Originally Posted by UNGLEWD View Post
    Another superb set of results Richard.
    Your extra personal details make it so much fun to watch and every build you teach me something new... thanks!
    Thanks Kev! This build was very near and dear to my heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by crawl330h View Post
    Woo I got a new background! I've never seen one of these in person with the top off and I must say it looks awesome!
    Yeah they are pretty awesome machines. Much better than all of the other removable top SUVs of the era.



    I built some items to bounce around in the truck. Snow brush, cardboard for the oil leak and a parking brake.




    Then I hit the trails. All the recent rain made some awesome washouts. The truck is sort of capable and slow. My favorite combination. I am very happy with this toy truck and I foresee many hours of fun both at home and abroad.



















    SBG Junior Vice President

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Glued to a CNC Machine
    Posts
    5,145

    Default

    Stunning scale awesomeness and big smile on the builder. Congrats on achieving 2 of life's most important things. Glad to see it getting out on the trails!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •