sbg  
Axial
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrencher's Bomber build.

Default Wrencher's Bomber build.

Look what Santa brought me this year. Just what I always wanted.

Nice work, Santa
    SBG Junior Vice President

Very nice! What are you going to do with it? Some kind of nice rockbouncer, or Baja trophy truck? Or just build and bash. I bought one, too and I'm going to do one of those three options, too. Lets see how they come out! Regards Jens
    Scale Virus infected!

Subscribed. Can't wait to see what you do with this kit.

Going to be keeping an eye on this!!! Curious to see what you do with it Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AGE is a MATTER of MIND
    As long as YOU DON'T MIND, it DOESN'T MATTER

I started into this build. I have a few ideas for what I want to do with this rig. will keep the over all theme to myself just a little longer. still working a few things out. I did get the chassis mostly sorted. I went with some RC4WD aluminum housings. mostly because I wanted a centered rear diff pumpkin. for some reason an offset pumpkin on back seems odd to me. The front came with C's but I added a set of SSD knuckles. They raise the tie rod up a bit for a bit better clearance. Also added an SSD front diff cover and ballistic fab rear one.

I did want to make this a bit more scale and detailed than the stock kit. The fuel tank got a coat of red paint and will get detailed more as I go. I also painted the shock reservoirs on front and cut out the grilles. Then I added some nice aluminum mesh I had here. Then on to fixing up an interior. I really liked the shape of the top of dash so I cut it made my new one fit under it best I could. The drivers side is blocked by motor and trans but will do my best to make it look like a decent interior.

Thanks for looking lots more to come.

Chris

I like your santa better than mine! Mine got me roofracks. For my wifes car..

It's already looking awesome Sir! That interior is infinitely better than the lexan stocker.
    TEAM RC4WD SBG MOD

Looks great, love what you've done with the interior!

I did not have your patience and used a Wraith transmission and full interior in mine.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I really wanted to add a bit of scale and the stock interior just wasn't doing it for me. I was really debating which way I wanted to go with the theme of this build. this is the one I wanted to do the most but I was unsure if it would look good or not. I am at a point now where I am very happy with it so it is time to share some pics. I have a ton more little details to do but wanted to show you guys what I have done so far. It is a military them but instead of the usual stars and stuff I kept with an axial theme.

Thanks for looking guys.

Chris

That is absolutely stunning!!! Great job Chris and totally unique!!! Can't wait to see it in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AGE is a MATTER of MIND
    As long as YOU DON'T MIND, it DOESN'T MATTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast