sbg  

RPP ProLine 2018
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GCM's Video Vault- Our General Fun Vids Thread

Default GCM's Video Vault- Our General Fun Vids Thread

Hey Everyone, here's a spot for us to dump videos. It's stuff we have done that were group vids, or special stuff that isn't truck specific really. This vault is just the perfect spot for us to dump these vids here to keep track of them and share with everyone.
    Enjoy!

Here's the video from May Long weekend:
    Got the Taco, the Ford and the Honcho in that day!

http://www.crawlcanada.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11071
    Last edited by generis; 10-13-2012 at 11:56 AM.

I rebuilt the TJ recently. Here's the run down:

I love this ford. It's 12.7 inch wheelbase. Sick truck... so fun to BEAT on.

Here's the home made Razor buggy we did up using these MetalHead axles. THis thing is super fun!! Just a little video of a yard bash.

Here's a video I made up today thanks to my Keychain cam and a modified MiniSwift from HobbyKing. This is the airfield for the big ones that's just outside of town. Enjoy!

Here's the April Minefield video link: It's also linked through the forum thread on the last post.

Last edited by generis; 10-13-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Well, after some truly amazing October weather (2011), It was time to get some of the many hours of HD video sorted and put through the system. Unfortunately, we don't have a reliable and proper HD video processing software, but this one has enough tricks done to it to prove a nice quality, although not 720 lines. The masters were huge and beautiful, so it turned out nice! Enjoy!

(P.S. you may recognize one of these rigs from out west!)

>>>>>>Video Linky right here<<<<<<

Got a great little.. well long... video of the newly re-created FJ. Really had fun with this truck! Great rig. I did some GCM tricks and tweaks for my high ranking performance expectations, and its running with the best. And FUN! Loving the low speed on this one, and seems to hold it's own on the rocks for sure. Many thanks to JKRC for this rendition on the famous FJ40 and Wack Job builds!
    Oh, and there's a tiny appearance of the grey JK Jeep hanging on at the end Enjoy!

>>Video Linky right here<<
    Last edited by generis; 10-13-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Anything with large enough wheels, that is! haha!

And now........ (drum roll please)..... Here's the compilation of the day's events, the official
    >>> GCM Offroad R/C Challenge 2012 <<< Video Link here!!

This May Long weekend brings about offroading all over the free world, and we are no exception. Take the rocks and forest if you dare, or head down the trails to the sand pits and loose terrain. Either way, you may get wet or get winched, it's all in the driving! ENJOY!

Here's a little treat from the early day this morning. A great time with Aaron's Honcho, my new GCM MetalHead Tacoma, and of course, Shaggy! Just a fun vid of our wet morning and a whole bunch of funny stuff!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast