sbg  

RPP HPI
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GCM Feedback

Always a pleasure to deal with, A+
    Scale Innovator

crawlerpawl Guest

My first purchase from a vendor found on this site. CrossCanyon frame shipped quickly. Nice quality too, looks as good as the pics. Thanks GCM!

dwarrick Guest

Default Thanks GCM!

Wanted to throw a shout out for Chris at GCM. His stuff is top notch! Great designs and precision machine work. He was also able to help before and during the build.

All around great guy and amazing products!

crawlerpawl Guest

I got one of his Cross Canyon frames (build thread coming soon). It was very nicely made and the price can't be beat.

rcjunky3 Guest

i cant agree with you more these parts are superbly machined and his packaging method is the best i have seen. i have emailed him in the past and he has always been very courteous and helpful to my questions

ecoli Guest

Chris did some awesome custom work for me at a reasonable cost and with a super quick turnaround time. Thanks again for helping out Chris

Hillbillycrawler Guest

great guy to deal with and you always get what you want.Thanks for everything Chris

Amazing guy to buy from and (this time) to sell to! Thanks Chris!
    :biggthumpup:HeyOK Performance RC Electronics

madhatter Guest

Great guy. Great product.
    Great communication and patience for those of us who are a little slow sometimes.

Apollo133 Guest

Got my T-case tonight as did Butcher'd, very nice product thanks and you will see it on my TTC truck seeing how your T-case looks like it can handle any kind of power i throw at it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast