sbg  

GearHead
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrade Ideas?

jhedsy Guest

Drive it till you break it evil .. Then upgrade the part you broke. First thing I broke were the stock drive shafts. But I've heard others who haven't had problems with them. You will notice every time you upgrade something, you are creating a new weak link in the chain further down the line somewhere on your truck.

Next thing you know, you've upgraded everything! And your truck is bullet proof lol

Oh.. don't forget wheel weights, everyone has their own opinion but I run one wrap of sticky lead weight in each wheel.

MintRC Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jhedsy View Post
    Drive it till you break it evil .. Then upgrade the part you broke. First thing I broke were the stock drive shafts. But I've heard others who haven't had problems with them. You will notice every time you upgrade something, you are creating a new weak link in the chain further down the line somewhere on your truck.

Next thing you know, you've upgraded everything! And your truck is bullet proof lol

Oh.. don't forget wheel weights, everyone has their own opinion but I run one wrap of sticky lead weight in each wheel.
    Okay will do. just getting everything 'waterproofed' atm. Then ima hit the trails and have some fun. I havent been our for ever :(

Tanqueray Guest

tire quality makes all the difference in the world on the rocks.

weight in wheels helps a ton too, and steering servo. those are some of the first things you may want to consider unless you break something of course

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12