sbg  

LockedUp RC

Thread: Crawl'n across BC

Hodaka Guest

Default Crawl'n across BC

Due to an interesting turn of events Friday morning, I ended up going to the coast for a quick trip. Managed to hit a couple hobby shops (didn't find much I needed, though), and met up with the gang at Page Road. Then I thought I'd stop at some spots on the way home to Nelson and do some crawling and take pics (had my kids with me, too). It made for a long trip, but it was fun! Check out my gallery, here's a sample:

colonelangus Guest

lol good thing you didnt drive in to the back end of that skunk..you could give the truck away after that..nice rig by the way..wicked pics kids had fun i bet..

Great shots, looks like you and the kids had a good trip back.
    This is a great image, if you have the original hi-res it would make an awesome desktop calendar for coming months?

Hodaka Guest

Cool, I emailed you a few.

Hodaka Guest

OK, I never did add the pics of another place on wanted to stop on this run. I went out today and ran it a bit (damn hot!) and took some pics:

The place is by Castlegar - I'll be adding details in the locations section. I'm pretty sure there's well over an acre of rock here. Fairly sticky, with some moss and lichen in spots to make traction tricky - gotta get different tires!!