sbg  
CKRC
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Armature Alley

Quote Originally Posted by Honger View Post
    How cool will this track be when you can start to see the path of the cars due to the rubber tracks... or do you de-rubber the track? =)
    Actually, I'm almost considering breaking out real traction compound to get the rubber laid down faster.

The overpass has a corrugated fence which sees a little contact in spots and occasionally needs panels replaced.

Tools needed: A washed pop-can, your mom's favourite scissors, Fiskars paper-crimper (got mine at Michaels), and something slightly tackier than an Uhu-stic.

Don't you hate it when you're trying to get items crossed off the day's list and then your driver locks the keys in the car?

Keep it comin' Al!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Actually, I'm almost considering breaking out real traction compound to get the rubber laid down faster.
    We used to use sugar water on concrete for our 1/10th nitro cars but that was with foam tires. Should still work with rubber too.

Sean

Ya, we've contemplated a few household items but considering the ants and other critters we deal with already, sugar-water is not an option.

If the ants are a problem, try some "Krylon Easy-tac". It's cheap, clear, and long lasting.

Little Guy Guest

Don't you hate it when you're trying to get items crossed off the day's list and then your driver locks the keys in the car?

[/quote]

dammit. Now I want to make a BCAA truck. XD
    Last edited by UNGLEWD; 01-22-2012 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nigelpheron View Post
    If the ants are a problem, try some "Krylon Easy-tac". It's cheap, clear, and long lasting.
    I'm willing to give it a try if you're willing to come clean my carpets if this stuff gets dragged through the house on the bottom of people's shoes.jester

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    I'm willing to give it a try if you're willing to come clean my carpets if this stuff gets dragged through the house on the bottom of people's shoes.jester
    Carpet? How committed are you to the RC hobby man?! I thought you'd be done converting the other levels of your home to tracks so you can have a complete Armature Alley Racing Circuit.

I know. Total cuddle-core. Just a poser really.. MY FRIEND HAMCHAN

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast