sbg  

RPP 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76

Thread: Armature Alley

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The valley of bombs
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Question. Is that ramp behind the support beam a "shortcut"? :D





    Sean

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North Van
    Posts
    3,277

    Default

    Actually, yes; That's the 'rally bridge' but it's not open for business during races and time-trials.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,024

    Default

    Hoity Toity.... LOL, yeah I got a chair.... it's comphy too!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    It no longer exists.
    Posts
    9,558

    Default

    I'm really jealous. I can only imagine my wife's face if I turned our finished basement into a racetrack.
    SBG OWNER YOUTUBE AXIAL AMBASSADOR GCM TEAM DRIVER VANQUISH KNIGHT CUSTOMS TEAM

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pooh corner, Ont. Canada
    Posts
    4,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
    I'm really jealous. I can only imagine my wife's face if I turned our finished basement into a racetrack.
    DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd support you 100% Matt. Ha.

    Great pictures Alan, thanks so much for posting these wide shots. Now comes the details.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The valley of bombs
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Actually, yes; That's the 'rally bridge' but it's not open for business during races and time-trials.
    Too bad. It reminded me of the Need For Speed games that always had shortcuts somewhere along the course. What you do is you raise it a bit and remove the sides. If the car doesn't hit it perfect, it goes in the drink and loses time.


    Sean

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Abbotsford, BC
    Posts
    1,125

    Default

    While were on the topic of short cuts; You might notice there's actually a short cut for every corner on the track. 5 to be exact. They're all closed though. There use to be 6, but it has been removed. We use to be able to drive over the second stair then down a tight ramp down to the 'dirt road hill'.

    Those are some great shots Al.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt c View Post
    While were on the topic of short cuts; You might notice there's actually a short cut for every corner on the track. 5 to be exact. They're all closed though. There use to be 6, but it has been removed. We use to be able to drive over the second stair then down a tight ramp down to the 'dirt road hill'.

    Those are some great shots Al.
    Just gave it a closer look. Thats crazy! you can see where the shortcuts would normally be!

  9. #19
    beaster Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UNGLEWD View Post
    Hoity Toity.... LOL, yeah I got a chair.... it's comphy too!
    yea seems like u be sharn it with your harry friend tho lol

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    645

    Default

    How cool will this track be when you can start to see the path of the cars due to the rubber tracks... or do you de-rubber the track? =)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •