sbg  

GearHead
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 1 :: Painting Polycarbonate Bodies - RC Werkshoppe TV

Quote Originally Posted by YJ_Driver View Post
    A little too late for me, it's been curing for 3 days
    It'll still work with some patience!

Quote Originally Posted by sgl View Post
    Well it looks easy! I've come to realize that when difficult things are done by talented people they tend to look easy. After watching these and having had a little previous experience ( I've painted a total of, drum roll here please, one! lexan body ) that talent is very clear. Thanks for all the pointers, I am sure my next attempt considerably better.
    Glad it helped, sorry for the old cheesy video... at least I'm not dressed as an under weight wrestler though!

Quote Originally Posted by sgl View Post
    Well it looks easy! I've come to realize that when difficult things are done by talented people they tend to look easy. After watching these and having had a little previous experience ( I've painted a total of, drum roll here please, one! lexan body ) that talent is very clear. Thanks for all the pointers, I am sure my next attempt considerably better.
    Sometimes. I'm not talented and I'm always rushing....but as I've aged a little I force myself to really think my processes through now. I find most of my screw ups occur when I've missed an obvious step. I'm nothing, if not determined. I make sure my rigs come out as I originally visualized. If I don't I obsess over it and literally lose sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by tozrovr View Post
    Sometimes. I'm not talented and I'm always rushing....but as I've aged a little I force myself to really think my processes through now. I find most of my screw ups occur when I've missed an obvious step. I'm nothing, if not determined. I make sure my rigs come out as I originally visualized. If I don't I obsess over it and literally lose sleep.
    You produce some very nice work, Talent ( yes), thoughtful consideration ( clearly), obsessive ( it shows) age ( it happens, whoops happened). Well I certainly have the the age, I take your point on obvious steps (We all do this) and one thing more and that is to clearly define the steps and follow them. Thank you for that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123