PDA

View Full Version : best comp tire?

Kurtis
02-18-2008, 09:35 PM
what are the best comp tire?? planning to get some new ones.

4mods
02-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Until the badlands come out get some rock clawz. If your going bigger same call.

Kurtis
02-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Until the badlands come out get some rock clawz. If your going bigger same call.

when are the badlands comeing out??

4mods
02-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Wes mentioned the end of this month when I was in the shop last saturday. So I would imagine arrival anytime soon. Looking forward to them as I want them for my next rig....

Kurtis
02-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Wes mentioned the end of this month when I was in the shop last saturday. So I would imagine arrival anytime soon. Looking forward to them as I want them for my next rig....

Oh nice wel i guess ill wait til then.

:)thanks for the info man.

4mods
02-18-2008, 09:58 PM
No problem, I have seen everyone run different tires... Including all the new M3 mashers and moabs. nothing works better world wide then the losi tires right now and soon to be badlands.. (guys have them in the states and swear by them now)

Its nice not to waste money.

Big_Ern
02-19-2008, 12:45 PM

Got a link to the badlands?

I was thinking of getting the soft compound RC4wd Rock Stompers for my next rig. A saw the set One Stop donated to RCCC3 and they feel super soft and sticky

ecoli
02-19-2008, 03:45 PM

I was thinking of getting the soft compound RC4wd Rock Stompers for my next rig. A saw the set One Stop donated to RCCC3 and they feel super soft and sticky

Check out Prolines website. They're under the January releases. Apparently comparable to rock claws except sidehilling where they outperform the rock claws.

Rock stompers seem to be used more for scale and rock racing rigs, not so much for dedicated crawlers. Not sure why.

FIN
02-19-2008, 06:52 PM

Im pretty sure Great hobbies have the 2.2 pro line badlands, they sold out of the proline 8shooter bead locks. I need to get a set of the badlands, been reading all the posts about em on Rccrawler and they sound pretty good. I got the bigger ones on my savage and they are awesome.http://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=PRO114400